little moments - layout

Hello Monday! :)

Today I want to share with you page made for Creative Weekly on Crate Paper. We have been asked to pick one photo that inspires us and create a layout about.. celebrations! :)
What I love about my inspiration photograph is the colour scheme. Mint is my favorite colour ever and I like how it suits the soft rouge of the wheels and bicycle seat. I tried to capture it with this layout by choosing the awesome chevron patterned paper from "Fourteen" and mint alphas (American Crafts). As you can see, the cute chipboard bike from "The Pier" almost matches the actual bike, perfectly! Generally, my layout is about celebrating time I have for myself. I love to spend an hour or two alone, celebrating quiet and calm, scrapping, reading, taking photos or..riding a bike! :)

Briana Marie Photography







7 comments: